

Can I come out to play? I promise I will be good;-)

Thankfully Brody missed the coral color peony! He always looks for the shade

Progress??????

I have forgotten what the emerging of spring can be like in the Pacific Northwest. From the looks of the flowers, it's been a tough one for the posies, as the temps have been warm, then cold, then darn cold, to rain, wind, snow, sleet, hail, you get the picture! LOL Just wait five minutes and it will change. Lots of changes happening here in this part of the world. Our wonderful neighbor Paul passed away, and his kids shipped his dear sweet wife Joyce off to Wisconson. Will really miss them as they were the best neighbors. Paul's daughter sold the family home, and last week heavy equipment moved in. The big tonka trucks have really been shaking things up around here.My mommacita is holding her own. Thank you all for the prayers. Everyday is a gift, and we are so thankful for each and every one.




1 comment:
WHAT beautiful pictures as always!
I'm glad your Mom's doing better... she remains in my prayers.
I'm so sorry about your friend Paul.
His family will be in our prayers as well.
Sounds like you have a lot going on.
Now you have to explain to me... what your selling... I'm confused. lol
Hug Brody for me.
That is such a cute dog!
So is the other one though too!
Post a Comment