This is my Momma Billy Jean (with My neice Jessica). These days she is not doing to well. Please could you say a little prayer for her, and for her family as we gather around to support her.
Paula, I will certainly say a prayer for your BEAUTIFUL mother! I am so sorry that she is ill. May God love on her and fill her spirit with His grace. I will pray for your mother and for you and your family. My heart is heavy for you. Just know that someday we shall all be together again - and no more pain - no more suffering - WHOLE and HAPPY.
Our church service today was lovely. There were bagpipers outside playing as we all joined in honoring our Father for his sacrifice to us all. It was an amazing service.
Peace to you... And I am happy you left a comment.
3 comments:
Paula, I will certainly say a prayer for your BEAUTIFUL mother! I am so sorry that she is ill. May God love on her and fill her spirit with His grace. I will pray for your mother and for you and your family. My heart is heavy for you. Just know that someday we shall all be together again - and no more pain - no more suffering - WHOLE and HAPPY.
Our church service today was lovely. There were bagpipers outside playing as we all joined in honoring our Father for his sacrifice to us all. It was an amazing service.
Peace to you...
And I am happy you left a comment.
xo
Becky
Becky your comment of "no more pain - no more suffering - WHOLE and HAPPY." is, in my opinion spot on! Thank you so much for your love and prayers.
Your church service sounded lovely! God & Bagpipes are a splendid combination:-)
Aloha
What a beautiful picture.
I'm praying for your beautiful Momma Paula. For you and your family as well.
Big bear hug,
Lea
Post a Comment