My Dear Friend Lea ask me to share some pics of my little craft corner that I was telling her about, so thought I would post it here, and can add some captions to the pictures. While I was going through the pictures and looking at the contents of the table I found myself chuckling at the fact that the pictures here clearly represents how I spend a good portion of my time. In the word of God, in my garden with gloves and clippers in hand, having to learn how to be a handy woman! My little buddy Maggie doodle bug, aka the little :-) And letting my inner artist out!!! LOL!!!
 |
| This flower is called a Heliconia. I have several different varieties in reds, yellows, and oranges |
 |
| The corner studio LOL!! |
 |
| The base is the bench to my table with shoe racks on top |
 |
| Not pretty but functional |
 |
| My current project, 3 panels same size with different birds on them. Not finished still in progress |
 |
| That little box is a receiver to the ceiling fan in the cottage that I need to replace. And the ever present garden gloves and clippers! |
 |
| I start at one end of the table and work my way down! |
 |
| Maggie! And my dirty rugs! LOL! |
 |
| wish I could find me some more old suitcases, as I love to store my supplies in them |
 |
| The flip flops or slippahs as we call them here I get on sale for 1.00 and cut them up and use for texture stamping on my canvas |
The shelves work really well, just wish I could find better containers or holders beside the plastic ones. They are functional just ugly! Currently I am really blessed to have a good stash of supplies ;-) The only thing I am on the look out for is 6 x 12 canvas panels. The table cloth is a cheap plastic one from walmart that protects my wood table. I am really bad about getting paint and medium on it.
Thank you for stopping by!!!
2 comments:
Paula!!! I tried to comment from my phone last night and it wouldn't let me. I could hardly wait to jump on here and enlarge the photos to get a closer look at your supplies! lol Girl I LOOOOOOVE your birdy panel! The colors are so happy and your artwork BEEEAUTIFUL! You know ... I felt at home just looking into the pictures. --With the shoes lined up on the rug to Maggie doodle hanging out wearing her harness... the coolbeans flower centerpiece. Everything!-- especially your bible settin there. Made me realize too how you're right that our homes and decor really does reflect what we're "about." I'll be looking around my own space with fresh eyes today!!! Thank you for allowing us into your LIFE! I'm thanking God for our friendship today. ...For crossing our paths and that you're such a bright light in my life. Thankyou for the verses you shared with me yesterday. I have to work in the shop in abit today and will take my bible and the printout of the word you shared. Thanks for being an ear when I really needed it.
Have a beeeautiful day!
Love ya, Lea
Hey girl, I tried to leave you a comment here the other day and don't know if it worked or not. But I love your craft spot. I even enlarged the pictures so I could peek into all your craft supplies! Looks like you do have some fun things to work with!!! I like your paint brushes alot!!! And that plant is soooo interesting. I've never seen anything like those flowers? Amazing!!! Okay gonna try to leave this again. I love ya bunches, aloha!!
Post a Comment