Thursday, July 22, 2010

Letting Go and Letting God

Letting go and letting God. I am confident. peaceful, and strong.
As a child my favorite blanket would go with me , when ever I was scared or tired. My "security blanket" was comforting. As I grew up I grew out of needing that blanket, and learned how to cope with being scared or tired, lonely etc., all these unsettling feelings.
As an adult I may revert to fear, doubt, anger, anxiety, when I am faced with life's challenges. The safety of old thought patterns may be a familiar comfort to me than taking a different path. As I learn to let go and let GOD, I realize that God has instilled in me all that I need to face life with confidence, safety and grace.
Today I set aside those old familiar patterns. I let go and I let GOD. I am at peace
Do not worry about anything ~ Philippians 4:6

2 comments:

Bliss said...

Beautiful pictures to go with your beautiful words...

Leaon Mary said...

And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

I'm glad you're able to lay everything at the Lord's feet dear Paula!!! He's your blankie.

Holykisses dear friend xoxo
Lea