
The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness.--Galatians 5:22
I am at peace when I think lovingly that I am supported by Spirit. Sometimes I may get caught up in the drama's of life or someone else's experiences and lose my sense of inner peace. When it becomes apparent that my mind has wandered from Spirit, it's helpful if I take a deep breath. As I focus my attention on my breathing, and mindfully turning my thoughts towards Gods spirit, I become centered.
"The Latin origin of the word spirit, literally means "breath." Breathing allows my body to relax and enter into calmness. Breathing quiets my mind, and allows me to wait, listen, and trust. I listen for the voice within that knows what is mine to do. I can correct my thinking, and heart. When my mind is centered on Spirit, I am at peace.
I am at peace when I think lovingly that I am supported by Spirit. Sometimes I may get caught up in the drama's of life or someone else's experiences and lose my sense of inner peace. When it becomes apparent that my mind has wandered from Spirit, it's helpful if I take a deep breath. As I focus my attention on my breathing, and mindfully turning my thoughts towards Gods spirit, I become centered.
"The Latin origin of the word spirit, literally means "breath." Breathing allows my body to relax and enter into calmness. Breathing quiets my mind, and allows me to wait, listen, and trust. I listen for the voice within that knows what is mine to do. I can correct my thinking, and heart. When my mind is centered on Spirit, I am at peace.
Centered in Spirit, I am at peace, Inner Peace.




1 comment:
Slow deeeeeeep breaths... -- Paula, you are so right! I'm going to remember this the next time something happens... or circumstances cause my mind to fret etc. You know I think when I get all bent out of shape, and lose focus I think at times I HOLD my breath! No wonder my body gets all rigid. But when I refocus on the Lord and SLOW it all down.... peace comes. His peace. I'm glad you shared this today! Your picture is beautiful too. Are those little orchids chocolate ones?
Post a Comment