Friday, October 25, 2013

Fun Fall escapades

Fall has fallen here on Kauai, and there is a change in the angle of the sun, a few degrees cooler at night, and the waves returning to the North Shore.  Swimming these days is like being in a washing machine, but I don't mind and stick close to the shore. 

Currently I am participating in an online art class, and it is stirring the ole creative juices.  Learning new things like sketching and painting with water colors.  It is soo different than acrylics.  Also a great way to learn to turn off that inner critic let loose and just have fun.

Here is my first project



2 comments:

Leaon Mary said...

Swimming is like being in a washin machine now? egads girl... please be careful!
I love your leaves .... and everything you've been sharing in class. So Pretty PJ!!!

Anonymous said...

Paula, I love your colourful leaves and I am glad that you are enjoying the art class. It is sunny and autumnal with berry merry colours! Hope you have a blessed day. Love Jeanie x