




So grateful for Gods hand and protection, through all the water we had the last four days. over three feet of water, in that short time came down. it came through the property as whitewater. It is incredible, magnificent, and humbling to sit back and watch the forceful destruction and power that this much water has. During the storm, I was thinking what the people in Moses day were thinking as the rains continued. Well I was claiming all of Gods promises as the storm raged on, and in the end His peace, protection, and promise wins out once again




2 comments:
Thanking Him for your protection.
Blessings
Trace
www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com
Inspite of how damaging water like that must be... those photos are beautiful at the same time. Amazing isn't it? I've been thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers...
To sunny days ahead!!! xoxo
Post a Comment