Monday, December 05, 2011

Decorations of Christmas Past


Christmas is a great time to pull out handmade crafts that have become old friends over the years. It is also an inspirational time to create new crafts. One of my most treasured Christmas decorations was the Santa Claus my Angel Grandma made out of a reader's digest! This magazine was a staple on Grandmas vanity seat in the bathroom next to the, well yeah guess I will tell you *** the toilet!! It was the toilet reading material!!!!! Well it sure makes for one cute Santa Claus.
What is your favorite christmas decoration, and are you making new craft friends this year?

1 comment:

Bliss said...

I wish I liked to decorate for Christmas. I can remember even when I was a little girl not liking to put ornaments on or off the tree. To this day a tree with just lights is what I truly enjoy. My hubby would probably like it if I was a bit more festive but it is just one of those weird quirks I am born with, lacking the decorating gene. My parents both have it me not so much :)