The sign says it all!
My Promise :-)
One of our favorite places Lumahai beach. We had a potluck beach dinner, complete with smores and entertainment

One of our favorite places Lumahai beach. We had a potluck beach dinner, complete with smores and entertainment








2 comments:
HAHA!!!! OHHHHH I love them!
Wilbur is a big piggy! Bet they can tear up jack huh?! Ohmygoodness. Looks like a razorback hog!
The lizard was fassssssssst! When he decided to git outta Dodge.... you better not blink or you'll miss it altogether! Loved the photo of the one sittin on the water hose. Hilarious!
Isn't it amazing Paula when you STOP and take notice of these amazing creatures. I bet you have them all named don't you?!!!
THANKYOU for honoring me to MEET them!!! woooHooo! Love glimpses into your days!!!
ALOHA dear friend!
Lea
I forgot to tell you how COOL those steps are! Neato!
And I can almost hear yall chatting around that campfire. Did you say SMORES? ;D
Love the PROMISE rainbow!!
Thank you Lord!!!
beeeeeeeeeeeeeautiful!
Post a Comment