

Orchids in the tangelo tree, kalo bed, and the outdoor shower behind the bamboo screen on the corner of the ohana (cottage)
One of the many different butterflies that grace this place.
This area is where I start my vegetable starts, and my kalo (taro) bed. I have three different kinds of taro. A red kalo ( kumu ula ula) a black taro (kumu ele ele) and a regular taro mana ulu. I cover the bed with ti & banana leaves for mulch as it has been pretty dry of late

Here is another look. This is the drive way, and front gate by the road. Again I am sorry for the blurry pictures




1 comment:
Thee ohana looks great! And I can't imagine banana leaves for mulch; but bet it works great. What surprises do you find under them? I have a thing for toads.. Do yours look the same as ours? How about parrots ,d colorful birds... I'm so curious. You said your birds sing pretty. I can almost hear them!
Post a Comment