puddleducks! How lovely! Dont cha just love ducks? We have a few that waddle here on powerhouse road! WE have the tail end of Felicia bringing in lots of water, so those falls will a pumping once again. (Note to self, cahrge camera batteries!) Bliss I will send some of that moisture your way!
4 comments:
it ain't all pineapple juice either, is it.
could you please send some my way? we are so brown and crispy right now...
Ohmigosh! I enlarged your pic... are those all waterfalls?
I'm sending you my puddleducks okay?
Be watching for a box with airholes that quacks alot.
puddleducks! How lovely! Dont cha just love ducks? We have a few that waddle here on powerhouse road! WE have the tail end of Felicia bringing in lots of water, so those falls will a pumping once again. (Note to self, cahrge camera batteries!) Bliss I will send some of that moisture your way!
Post a Comment