"My Grace is sufficient for you, for my power is is made perfect in weakness" Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. 2 Cor 12:9-10
(When we are strong in abilities or resources, we are tempted to do God's work on our own, and that can lead to pride. When we are weak, allowing God to fill us with his power, then we are stronger than we could ever be on our own, God does not intend for us to seek to be weak, passive, or ineffective-life provides enough hindrances and setbacks without us creating them. When those obstacles come, we must depend on God. Only his power will make us effective for him and will help us do work that has lasting value.) {footnotes in sudy bible}




2 comments:
Paula I just LOVE this:
"My Grace is sufficient for you, for my power is is made perfect in weakness" Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. 2 Cor 12:9-10
Lord almighty, hardships have been in my face this week and I'm gonna STAND ON THIS SCRIPTURE YOU SHARED. I'm so glad to be reading it tonight. Okay, I'm off to look at more of your pictures. I just can't get over how beautiful it is there. You are accomplishing so much! You've been working so hard!
Greeting and holykisses Lea!
Dont cha love how the bible talks about Holy Kisses!
Thank you for your positive words. IT's nice to know that your not alone when it comes to leaning on God enduring grace! I'll be praying for you this week, that you have a hallelujah meeting with our Lord in those trying times.
We are hoping that God will use this place for his glory!
Post a Comment