Saturday, February 07, 2009

Three little girls


This is a song by JJ cale and Eric Clapton, but it was the little gift I got in my email this morning that prompted me to this post. I have taken liberty to tweak the lyrics to fit my needs

Three little girls
When this world has me feeling low

I don't need nowhere else to go

Cause I get all the love I need, from Three little girls

Their in the garden collecting snails

On the bed reading fairy tales

I get all I'll ever need

from Three little girls

Cause when my world is filled with weary

And my days are winding down

Then you showed me a better way

Lovely three little girls

Lord, you've put me to the test

And lead me through the wilderness

Then you showed me a brighter day

With Three little girls

Annalise, Karina Grace, and Juliana Michelle,

You fell from grace

You take my breath away

Lovely three little girls

Cause when my world was filled with weary

And my days are winding down

You showed me a better way

Lovely three little girls

Three little girls

No comments: