
Well it would not be fair to introduce you to my family and not talk about my scalely, furry family. Lindon and I share our household with two dogs and a fish. Stuart the fish is a beautiful blue ~ red beta. I have had Stuart for three years now, and he was named by a young patient of Lindons. Now for the furry part. Brodie is a Blue Healer, and is 8 years old. He has been the easiest dog I have ever had. Intelligent, loyal, and after 6pm gets a little tweaky. Some little glitch in the hardware! He goes everywhere with us (except when we get on a plane), and has become the therapy dog at the clinic. Only once in Brodies life has he ever been out of eyesight when we he is with us, and that was when he went after his little baby sister Ruby Rae Keeler(Parsons Russell Terrier). Ruby wanted to follow a couple who were walking down our road to the beach! Sure enough an hour later here comes Brodie with no Ruby! It was too much fun for her to stay on the beach.
Ruby will be two years old in May. We got her from Posey Canyon Creek Kennels. Ruby is my dear companion and I love her to pieces. We have not been able to train as much as I would like, however, when I am done with school that will change. She comes with me to school, then when it is to hot in the car she goes to Doggy day care. Ruby is excited to see her friends in the morning, then by the time I go to pick her up, she is like a pogo stick! Take me home, take me home! Or it's more like, I get a cookie, I get a cookie! Yes, I will admit, she works me for the cookies, and is quite good at it!
The first picture is when Ruby was an innocent four month old bundle of cuteness. The second picture is what she has turned into. A Huntress! No big suprise there huh! She loves to chase the squirrel that eats the bird food. The third picture is her attempt to constantly go a little higher in the tree each time. It's been fun watching her figure out how she can egg her way up a little higher. I wonder if she ever dreams of having thumbs?





1 comment:
That's not a rat but my swett little Ruby Rae bird! She loves to climb.
Post a Comment